Sarah’s been digging up weeds and planting native plants in her front yard.
Abby shares the ups and downs of her recent trip to D.C. for a conference.
Sarah read My Oxford Year by Julia Whelan and Abby read Everything Happens for a Reason: And Other Lies I’ve Loved by Kate Bowler.
A podcast about podcasts
We’re going meta with this episode and talking about podcasts: what we love about them, when we listen, and all our favorite shows. We’d love to hear your favorite listens so we can add them to our rotation!
- Harry Potter and the Sacred Text
- NPR Politics
- Girl Next Door
- Food Psych (some favorite guests include: Lindy West, Fiona Sutherland, and Alan Levinovitz)
- Death Sex and Money
- Cohesive Home
- Streamlined Motherhood
- Highs and Lows (listen to Abby’s episode here)
- She’s All Fat
- More Perfect
- We Live Here (especially their most recent episodes on housing)
- Still Processing
- Minimalist Moms
- Your Parenting Mojo
- Conversations With People Who Hate Me (episode on the term Latinx)
- What Should I Read Next
- Reading Women
- Not By Accident
- But Why?
- Sparkle Stories
Abby’s family is enjoying spaghetti with meat sauce on a weekly basis.
Sarah has found a new breakfast favorite: avocado toast.
If you’d like to join in the conversation, please leave us a comment, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or find us on Instagram @friendlierpodcast. Thanks for listening!